IT'S CRACKERS


A hint of a thaw in the air today and despite the piles of snow along the paths, the streets of Darlington were again full, as shoppers browsed at a Christmas market. There seemed to be a roaring trade in boxes of Christmas Crackers. I do think “crackers” is a lovely word with its various connotations verging from biscuits to bonkers.

“I used to be ‘crackers’ about her”, clients will tell me, as I take instructions for the first time. “Now I just think I’m cracking up.”

Crisp and crackly and in the case of the humble Christmas cracker related to the firework version of the same name. In fact so close in genetic make-up that I understand that, as result of recent European regulations, the boxes I saw being sold can only be bought by those over sixteen! Crackers or what?

Comments

found love said…
i just want to tell you about how i got got my husband back..my marriage capsized,and we were headed for a divorce until i came across a love spellcaster online who helped me bring my husband back..if you are in such situation,you can try him...his email is psychicpela yahoo com...g

Popular Posts