BLOOMING AGAIN


Visitors to my home frequently delight me by arriving bearing gifts. At this time of year flowering pot plants are keenly appreciated and make a colourful and vivid contrast to the sombre monotones that otherwise seem to dominate our existence. Sadly, however, the flowers droop, then fall and, as spring turns to summer, I have a display of depressed looking greenery on my kitchen windowsill. More out of routine than conscious effort they absorb the water and Baby Bio poured in their direction, but as the days shorten one begins to despair of their forlorn and hopeless attitude; will they ever bloom again? It always pleases me, therefore, when, as winter strengthens its grip, tiny shoots of recovery appear and, gradually during the shortest days of the year, those once subdued, sullen and sickly stalks blossom again with a profusion of pink and purple petals.

Comments

Brian Daniel said…
A Positive Divorce Recovery Book for Your Website Members and Clients

I know that you may prefer your own materials for your website and practice here, but if it is OK for me to pitch my book here too, I would really appreciate a chance here, and THANKS for that!

I was hoping you might also have some interest in my book too as another source of help. I can offer you DOUBLE the book discounts I have below as a trial for you and your members.

I have just published a book on divorce recovery called "Yes, There Is an Upside of Divorce, It Can Be Your Second Chance at Life!" You can search "upside of divorce" on Amazon and read the great reviews I have there. One of my top 5-Star ratings is from Tracy, who is the owner of a national web support group called Woman’s Divorce (com) and has used parts of my chapters for her members going through divorce.

I have sold over ninety copies locally and received the same great feedback, including some to the Church of New Hope in Stow, Ohio for their divorce support group.
I have also sold three copies to our Stark County Libraries for circulation here in Canton.

I am hoping you may want to buy some copies too to provide some other good help and support to your divorced members of your website. And perhaps they may want to buy their own copy as well.

My book has a more positive approach to divorce recovery and also goes further about how to make a happier and more enjoyable life after divorce.

For just $12 or so, my book could be another reference book or a gift of help from you to other family and friends suffering through their divorce or separation.

Book Discounts are available on my own website, Self-Help-Products-and-Services (com) where you can save $2 to $5 off Amazon’s costs per book.

I'm hoping you might try a couple books and see what your members say about it. I’m sure most, if not all of them, will find some good help in my book.

My ISBN is 978-1-4196-9304-5. I also have a workbook version that could be used for support groups and have other information and a photo of my book if anyone is interested.

If there are other people you think I should contact or those who may want to contact me, please let me know.

Again, Thanks for a chance here to help someone.
Brian Daniel
http://www.Self-Help-Products-and-Services.com
Email: james@self-help-products-and-services.com

Popular Posts