There are occasions when a topic on Twitter has a particular nexus with this blog. Last week I noticed that “How to keep a relationship with me” was trending. Of course I had to have a peep and in so doing established a repetition of themes as well as some unique ideas. Accordingly and in reverse order, I share them with you:
1. Be honest and never lie to me.
2. Be faithful; don’t cheat on me.
3. Respect and trust me.
4. Accept me as I am and don’t nag.
5. Communicate with me.
6. Make an effort.
7. Do the little things and show you care.
8. Be reliable and trustworthy.
9. Bring me Gummy Bears.
10. Save me from spiders.